Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Overalls




They're back like they never left and I must say this isn't something that I would have ever been able to predict. But like everyone says.. Fashion always repeats itself. 

Over the past few weeks overalls have been making their way to every street, party, runway, photo shoot etc.While they where first formally reintroduced into the Spring season it seems as if the trend wont be leaving any time soon  Who what have known that the once hideous overall would be considered "fashion forward" many years later.

These days everyone has been catching on to this trend and designers have even taken it a step further for the Fall season by making faux leather overalls!! So you can pretty much fill your wardrobe with different variations of the overall. 
Phillip Lim, Ruffian, Rebecca minkoff, and BCBG spring 2013 runway credit



I absolutely love this new trend. I'm usually not one to follow trends but this is definitely something I'll be adding to my Fall wardrobe. 
Are you feeling this trend? 

Here are some celebs spotted in overalls: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything you'd like to add?? comment here!!!