Sunday, September 1, 2013

Makeup Monday

M.A.C Retro Matte Collection

mac cosmetics ruby woo

What a better way to start a new month than with new lipstick!!! Inspired by Ruby Woo's classic matte texture, MAC has created a limited edition Retro Matte collection featuring 8 matte lipsticks and 8 Pro Longwear lip pencils. This collection features lip colors that can take your look from day to night or take your day look into the night while simultaneously brightening up your Fall season.  

I love this collection for its variety. It gives you options for pretty much any look your going for from Soft and flirty to Bright and Bold. I have my eyes on the orange and purple shades. 

I personally have never used a MAC matte lipstick. Although i hear they are difficult to apply because of the dry matte finish, I'm sure I can find ways to work around that and this collection has inspired me to actually try a matte lipstick.Once you see the images of this collection in real time you'll be just as excited as I am. Hopefully i can get my hands on at least one before they sell out!! 

This collection will be available in MAC stores and MAC counters on September 12!!

mac retro matte lipstick and liner
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything you'd like to add?? comment here!!!