Tuesday, September 10, 2013

RiRi ♥ MAC Fall Collection



 MAC has finally released a date for the RiRi ♥ MAC collection. I must say I'm super excited to get my hands on this collection. Rihanna's first collection with M.A.C was a big success along with the introductory release of the Ri Ri Woo rettro matte lipstick. So yeah, I know this collection will definitely sell out. If not for the actual collection and the fact that its by Rihanna it will because of the dope rose gold packaging that Rihanna designed herself. 

The collection features 4 lipsticks, 1 lipglass, 2 prolong wear lip pencils, 2 eye shadow quads, a lustre drop, 1  powder blush duo, a cream color base, a liquid last liner, a mascara, 2 brow liners, 2 lash sets, and 2 brushes. I have my eyes set on the majority of this collection specifically the lipsticks and eyeshadows. RiRi ♥ MAC Fall collection will be available online October 3rd!! Is it just me or does it seem like Rihanna is taking over 2013.

What are your favorites from this collection?


photos courtesy of  hausofrihanna.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything you'd like to add?? comment here!!!