Thursday, August 1, 2013

Makeup Bag Must Haves

For the ladies looking to ease their way into makeup and simply enhance what you already have in a natural looking way, These 4 items should be your go to makeup pick ups. They're very inexpensive and also the perfect thing to add a little something extra to your beautiful face.

1. Nude & Pink Lip gloss/ Lipstick:
      I absolutely love my nudes and pinks!! No matter what complexion or race you are nudes and pinks are very universal when applied correctly. They can even be mixed together to tone down one another or to create completely new lip colors.

                       My Fav Nudes & Pinks
left-right... MAC "Viva Glam GaGa2" ..MAC "Saint Germain" ..MAC "Candy Yum Yum" ..MAC "Snob"     ..MAC "Viva Glam GaGa" ..NYX "Beige" ..NYX "Natural" ..NYX "Sugar Pie"


I aaaaalways dilute my pink lipsticks with a nude lipgloss and my nude lipsticks with pink lip glosses ... I only have MAC lipsticks which are highly pigmented. Because of that you cant just spread them on both lips and go on about your day because not only will it look thick and pasty but when you take a pic it'll look 10x more thick and pasty. So i simply put lipstick on one lip then transfer to the other and apply about 3 dabs of the opposite lip gloss on top of my lipstick to tone the color down.


2. Artificial Eyelashes
     I really don't have a favorite brand of lashes. I only wear strip and i normally go for the "wispy" look. Those are good for everyday looks and you can also add a little mascara to darken the lashes just in case you feel like you cant really see them.

                        Wispy Lashes
I normally purchase my lashes at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Sally Beauty Supply, and local Beauty supply stores. You can even by strip lashes with adhesive already attached!!


3. Blush
     I almost never leave the house without applying blush. I think its the perfect think to bring color to your face especially if your not into colored lips. When applied correctly blush can fit any face and skin complexion if the right color is chosen.

                        My Fav Blush
BHcosmetics 10 color Pallette Professional Blush & MAC "DAME"

4. Mascara
     Mascara is another thing i can't leave the house without applying. It's that one thing that will have people asking "Are those your real lashes?" When i forget to buy my lashes I grab my nearest mascara. I'm not picky when it comes to mascara as long as the brush isn't to full and the mascara's consistency isn't too thick. I sometimes apply a purple or blue mascara to my bottom lashes to add a pop of color when I'm doing a natural look.

                      My Fav Mascaras
left - right: Maybelline "Lash Stiletto" ..Hard Candy "1,000 Lashes in Purple" ..Physicians Formula purple and black double wand .. NYX "Instant Lash" ..Cover Girl "Last Blash Fusion" ..Rimmel "Lash Accelerator"




With these 4 items you can apply them the same way everyday and still look very natural and beautiful.





HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD? HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR TELL ME ON INSTAGRAM/TWITTER @iamtinamo .. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG BY ADDING YOUR EMAIL TO MY EMAIL LIST. JUST TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE IT SAYS "KEEP UP WITH ME" AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE FIRST EMAIL. STAY BEAUTIFUL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything you'd like to add?? comment here!!!